Other Opportunities for Training in Ohio
Don’t have a high school diploma? No problem.
- Careeronestop is a source for career exploration, training & jobs. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor. A proud partner of the American job center network.
- The Ohio High School Equivalence/GED test – individuals who are 16 and older, are not enrolled in high school and and have not earned a high school diploma are eligible to take a high school equivalency test.
- Adult Diploma Program provides job training and an alternate pathway for adults, ages 22 or older, to earn an industry-recognized credential aligned to one of Ohio’s in-demand jobs and awarded a state-issued high school diploma.
- 22+ Adult High School Diploma Program helps adults earn a high school diploma. The program is free to adults who are over 22 years old, living in Ohio and do not have a diploma or a GED.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs are available at Ohio State University.
Other Opportunities for Training
- Learn about Workforce Training Programs at Community Colleges: Ohio Technical Centers
- Learn about AA Degree Programs at Community Colleges: American Association of Community Colleges
- Learn about Four-Year College and University Degree Programs: Ohio Department of Higher Education