How Can I?
Got questions? Need more information? Check out the links below to find what you want quickly – and maybe find some things you didn’t even know you needed!
- Learn about Apprenticeship at Apprenticeship.gov for career seekers
- Find an Apprenticeship in your area with Apprenticeship.gov
- Read the Apprenticeship Fact Sheet for job seekers
- Contact someone to learn more about Apprenticeship at email@example.com.
- Learn about Career Pathways
- Contact someone to learn more about Career Pathways via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read our blog to Learn about other people’s experiences on the job
- Share YOUR experience on the job – complete our online blog submission form.
- Find information about what it’s like to work in these industries
Getting Paid to Learn – Earn & Learn
- Learn how to get your high school diploma or GED
- Connect with someone who can talk with me about getting my GED or high school diploma. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Get information about these following skills that are the basis for almost all jobs
- Get information on becoming an HHW Role Model Speaker
- As an HHW Role Model Speaker how can I join the WISE Impact Community RMS channel on Slack? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about the Impact Community
- Join the Impact Community. Contact us at email@example.com.
Learn how your organization, institution, company or social service agency can partner with WISE Career Pathways to host face-to-face events for women seeking employment in non-traditional careers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services for Partners
- Join our Impact Community on Slack. Learn more on the Partner section on our website.
- Already a partner and ready to join the Impact Community? Contact us at email@example.com.
Women on the Job: Career Videos & Interviews
- View Advanced Manufacturing videos
- View Construction videos
- View Information Technology videos
- View Supply Chain & Logistics videos
- Ayaka Koga, first-year apprentice at Grob Systems and a freshman at Rhodes State College
- Sara Spence, President, Spence Technologies – a woman-led manufacturing company
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Women’s Bureau has helpful apprenticeship information
- Interviews from Women Who Weld:
- National Public Radio (NPR) podcast: Finding Your Way To A (High-Paying) Trade Job