- HS Diploma/GED
- Some technical training
- Manufacturing Foundations Certificate
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Other professional competencies as demonstrated by OhioMeansJobs-Readiness Seal. The OhioMeansJobs-Readiness Seal is a formal designation students can earn on their high school diplomas and transcripts indicating they have the personal strengths, strong work ethic and professional experience that businesses need.
- OSHA 10: Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) 10-hour safety course covers general safety and health hazards for entry-level workers.
- Technical and professional competencies as demonstrated by Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) Certified Production Technician. The purpose of the Certified Production Technician (CPT) ® 4.0 certification program is to recognize through certification, individuals who demonstrate mastery of the foundational, core competencies of advanced manufacturing production at the entry-level to front-line supervisor through successful completion of the certification assessments.
- Career and Technical Centers (HS)Community Colleges College Credit Plus
Foundational employability skills, basic math and computer skills, written and verbal communication skills; safety and environmental awareness. Note: each position must demonstrate the competencies and credentials of the previous position.