- 4 year BS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related degrees
- COMPTIA A+, COMPTIA Network +, COMPTIA Security +, Microsoft - MTH, MSCA, MSCA, CISCO - CCT, CCNA, CCHE, COMPTIA Project +, COMPTIA Cloud Essentials, COMPTIA Linux+, COMPTIA Server +, Redhat, VMWare, AWS, Google Cloud, IBM
- Public and private 2-year and 4-year colleges, universities
- Bootcamps & technical Centers
- Certification entities such as COMPTIA, Microsoft, Google, ITIL
- Knowledge of LAN's, WANS, and Intranets including transmission, switching, control and operation of network components including servers, switches, data storage and security devices
- Knowledge of network access and administration software.
Foundational employability skills, written and verbal communication skills, customer oriented, analytical problem solving skills, and growing knowledge of business processes. NOTE: each position must demonstrate the competencies and credentials of the previous position