Industry Recognized Credentials
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Degree
- Career and Technical Centers (HS)College Credit Plus
- Community Colleges
- Required Competencies/Credentials: None
- MSSC Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
- CSCMP SCPro Fundamentals (SCPro Fundamentals)
- ISM Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Able to lead and manage employees and processes.
- Possess good written and oral communication and critical thinking skills.
- Requires 4-8 years’ related experience and a college degree is preferred.